My name is May Martinez and I started photographing in 2009 and ever since then, it had been a wonderful journey. I had photographed hundreds of babies, expecting mothers and beautiful families.
Today, I feel extremely blessed to be able to do what I really love in each session and express myself capturing these moments. This job had allowed me to meet wonderful people who are excited about the arrival of their most precious gift.
I like to be inspired and do different things, I love being surrounded by babies and being able to capture their first expressions. I really enjoy seeing my work in my client’s homes and knowing that those images will be appreciated for generations to come.
10 things about me:
1. I am Venezuelan but moved to the United States in 2016.
2. I am married to an excellent Advertising Photographer marcelboldu.com and we have a beautiful girl called Mia.
3. Before specializing in photography, I graduated in Publicity and Communications and also did 3 semesters in Modern languages.
4. Despite having been a very good student, the only subject I failed in college, believe it or not, was Photography. Hehehe
5. I worked in Advertising agencies with commercial producers and in marketing.
6. I had a talent agency for TV commercials in Venezuela and I was also a casting director.
7. I love babies.
8. I talk a lot.
9. I like chocolate.
10. I believe in God.